You are here
Visiting options and accessibility
- self-guided tours with self-guided tour brochure (F, GB, D). Room information sheets available throughout the tour itinerary (F, GB, D).
- guided tour (duration: 1h) or presentation (duration: 20 mins), included in the ticket price. Booking advised for presentations and guided tours in French. Booking mandatory for groups, presentations and guided tours in English.
- games booklet Step up to the big league "What if you were a character in a novel?", (F, 7 to 12 years)
- tours, workshops, activities for groups (children, adults) - upon booking.
- educational activities for schools - upon booking.
- adapted tours for disabled people - upon booking.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
Musée Balzac - Château de Saché, rue du château, 37190 Saché - France
Tel.: +33 (0)2 47 26 86 50 / Fax: +33 (0)2 47 26 80 28 / email@example.com
- Self-guided tour brochure in large print for the visually impaired.
- The site has Scalamobil® equipment for access on the ground floor and the first floor of the museum (1 person at a time, upon booking only).
- Short-stay parking.
- Audio induction loop (T switch) at the welcome/ticket desk and during adapted tours upon reservation (max. 5 pers.)
- Toilets and barn accessible by people with disabilities.
Beverage service at the museum ticket desk (drinking permitted in the park and the round tower). Balzac coffee, tea, fruit juices and mineral water for sale.
In the village, catering (L'Auberge du XIIe siècle, gourmet restaurant; Le Balzac, bar/brasserie, accommodation (guestrooms, stage lodging for groups) and businesses (baker, grocery store).