You are here
Visiting options and accessibility
- self-guided tours with self-guided tour brochure (F, GB, D). Room information sheets available throughout the tour itinerary (F, GB, D).
- guided tour (duration: 1h - except during the COVID-19 pandemic) or presentation (duration: 20 mins), included in the ticket price. Booking advised for presentations and guided tours in French. Booking mandatory for groups, presentations and guided tours in English.
- games booklet "What if you were a character in a novel?", (F, 7 to 12 years) and games booklet "Animal life according to Honoré de Balzac?", (F, 5 to 12 years) - Except during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- tours, workshops, activities for groups (children, adults) - upon booking.
- educational activities for schools - upon booking.
- adapted tours for disabled people - upon booking.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
Musée Balzac - Château de Saché, rue du château, 37190 Saché - France
Tel.: +33 (0)2 47 26 86 50 / Fax: +33 (0)2 47 26 80 28 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adapted tours for the visually impaired.
- Short-stay parking.
- Audio induction loop (T switch) at the welcome/ticket desk and during adapted tours upon reservation (max. 5 pers.)
- Toilets and barn accessible by people with disabilities.
- For children in strollers: Strollers cannot be used inside the museum and must be placed in lockers at the welcoming desk before visits. Thank you.
Beverage service at the museum ticket desk (drinking permitted in the park and the round tower). Balzac coffee, tea, fruit juices and mineral water for sale.
In the village, catering (L'Auberge du XIIe siècle, gourmet restaurant; Le Balzac, bar/brasserie, accommodation (guestrooms, stage lodging for groups) and businesses (baker, grocery store).