You are here
Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, the Balzac Museum has adapted visiting conditions and the services provided to visitors to guarantee everyone's health and safety:
- From 21 July 2021, in accordance with government announcements, access to the Balzac Museum requires the presentation of a health certificate :
- Certificate of negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old with QR Code.
- Positive test certificate of at least 15 days and less than 6 months with QR Code.
- Complete vaccination certificate with QR Code.
The conformity of the certificate will be checked at the entrance according to the sanitary rules in force.
- Inside the museum, all adults and children aged 11 and over must wear masks at all times.
Rush hours - Balzac Museum
- Room information sheets are not available anymore throughout the tour itinerary.
- Fun-filled trails for children have been cancelled until further notice.